KISS FM OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
There are various opportunities to participate in a contest to win various prizes on KISS-FM throughout the year.
For general contesting, listen for details on when and how to win designated prizes as announced by the on-air personalities.
KISS FM CONTEST RULES
1. There is no entry fee for contests and it is one entry per person.
2. Winners must live within the broadcast coverage area of KISS-FM. Winners must be legal US Residents with valid ID for the state of residence within the KISS FM service area.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Listeners have 30 days (based on date prize was won) to pick-up prize before it is forfeited back to the station. Prizes cannot be mailed to listeners; it is their responsibility to pick-up their prize from the station during normal business hours or it will be forfeited back to the station after 30 days.
5. One winner per household. A household is defined as living at the same address. A household cannot win again for 30 days. A house hold cannot win more than 12 contests per year.
6. Winners must be at least 18 years of age and be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. This includes all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions apply.
7. Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements.
8. Listeners are responsible for any prize obligation (taxes, title fees, etc.) and must meet all eligibility requirements.
9. KISS-FM reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon their sole discretion.
10. KISS-FM reserves the right to change any promotion and or the promotional elements at anytime without notice.
11. No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of the advertised prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered, he/she will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be selected.
12. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
Updated 4/17/20 LD